Thanks to EROCx1 over at erocx1.blogspot.com for directing my attention over to this newly converted Terence McKenna presentation. I enjoyed the background music, although at times it tends to override McKenna's voice. No matter - this is still a great talk and I resonate with what EROC speaks of when he says , "This complete version is one of his best talks ever. A real treat for both McKenn-ites and McKenn-noobs alike. In fact if I had to recommend only one of Terence's talks, this would be this one." Although the word, "McKenn-ites" is slightly disturbing, eh? . . . ideology (which put simply, is just another mechanism of faith) and category are clouding the mind, remember? :P
EROCx1 Blog: Terence McKenna: Dream Awake - the complete version
click on that, for sure ^
Now that music has just entered the mind I'd like to forward you over to a fantastic musical collective who call themselves, Kasai All Stars. These sonic vibes~~~) are really straightforward and mystic; the sound confronts you and calls you inward. The sound here creates swirling auras and threads of circular cohesion. . . 'think you'll dig it.
Also, Bouncing Bear Botanicals posted a helpful introduction involving the use of entheogens. If someone was new to the world of Entheogens (also known as psychedelics/plant medicines) and curious to learn more, this would be a useful link to start with:
http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/index.php?ref=479&affiliate_banner_id=23
(sub-title reads, "So you've heard some crazy stuff about Salvia divinorum, huh? Now what?)
*a video clip from from the gathering posted

No comments:
Post a Comment