Thursday, January 1, 2009

Tomorrow I move into my new place - somewhere to call my own; it's all very exciting. I'm not bringing much, because frankly, I don't need much. As fortune would have it, I work with a few really good people who are generously letting me borrow the pickup truck for tomorrow's endeavors. Sweet.

While we are on the subject, here is a fucking hilarious Craigslist advert for rent space. Even though it's only been online for 12 days, it's already a classic. Thanks to Sancho for posting that link.

Happy New Year, everyone.

I'll leave y'all with a piece I was working on today, inspired from the fractals I was watching this morning:


3 comments:

  1. http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2664/frac8td2.gif
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4577/mandelbrotlargesm7kw5.gif
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3246/trianglesfractalco9.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFL...just read the Craigslist posting. Craigslist is awesome for the most part though. My current apt was the first place I looked at through Craigslist and I've lived here ever since :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it convenient? Web 2.0 is definitely reshaping the way "community" operates. . . Emerge, cyber tribes! Oh come gather! hahahahah thanks for responding! :)

    ReplyDelete